725 St. Louis Street

W. R Brink is a name familiar to any local historian here in Madison County, because Brink recorded our history. While Brink was away at his work, an active social life was enjoyed by his family at 725 St. Louis Street.

603 St. Louis Street

The house they built at 603 St. Louis Street was designed by Charles H. Spilman, a prominent local architect, responsible for many of Edwardsville’s finest buildings of that time.

606 North Main Street

The beautiful Colonial Revival home at 1306 St. Louis Street was built for Jacob Frederick “Fred” Ammann and his wife, Bertha Gehrig Ammann, in 1905.

454 Vandalia Street

The beautiful Colonial Revival home at 1306 St. Louis Street was built for Jacob Frederick “Fred” Ammann and his wife, Bertha Gehrig Ammann, in 1905.

1306 St. Louis Street

The beautiful Colonial Revival home at 1306 St. Louis Street was built for Jacob Frederick “Fred” Ammann and his wife, Bertha Gehrig Ammann, in 1905.